uAirports are fast becoming focal points of the global economy and growth generators of the regions in which they serve.
SMART Airports & Regions will explore the catalytic effect and critical success factors of airports and the key commercial corridors enveloping them on growth, job creation and regional development.
As commercial airports develop, enhancing the movement of people, goods and services around the world, how are they collaborating with the regions in which they serve to best leverage their competitive advantage?
How important are key infrastructure nodes on economic development and what are the strategic steps to achieving the best possible outcomes?
What is the impact of technology, innovation and smart collaborative planning in achieving the best results for your airport and region?
SAandR will serve as a fantastic insight into how airports worldwide are realising the strength of their transportation infrastructure assets and the economic multiplier impact to the regions they serve.
SAandR, as a two -day conference and exhibition, will explore and chart the best practice strategies and case studies from the leading airports and industry experts and key stakeholders worldwide.
SAandR will explore the leading thinking on:
- Airport City, airport area, real estate & commercial development
- Airports and urban planning
- Stakeholder alignment
- Terminal design
- Airport development
- Master planning
- Capital Improvement Programs
- Intermodal Transportation
- Green, sustainable airports
- Airport, tourism, destination and route development marketing
- Attracting airport related business
- Attracting commercial business to the airport area (tech, pharma, agri etc.)
- Airport Investment and funding models
- Striving to enhance the passenger experience
- Smart and innovative technologies
- Smart non-aeronautical revenue generation (concessions, retail, duty free, food & beverage, car parking etc.)
And much more