Beginning on Monday, October 9 and concluding on Thursday, October 12, 2017, the SMART Airports Conferences will provide delegates with stimulating topics, information and the chance to network and hear from a wide range of influential speakers.
Each day of SMART Airports will be its own individual conference, each of which will investigate numerous themes and insights. The topic of each day is as follows:
Smart Aviation & Economic Development
Airports are fast becoming focal points of the global economy generators of the regions in which they serve.
Day One will explore the catalytic effect and critical success factors of airports and the key commercial corridors enveloping them on growth, job creation and regional development.
We will also explore the delicate balance of aligning the stakeholders and balancing positive economic growth with social and environmental consideration.
1. NEXT AIRPORTS/ CITIES/ REGIONS
As Airports and SMART cities grow, the way we build and manage urban and transportation infrastructure has never been more critical to global economic and social development.
How will we live next, how will we travel next and what is the landscape for future generational expectations? How are Next Airports and Cities incubators for innovation?
Session Guidelines and Considerations:
- Planning resilience for Smart Airports, Cities & Regions as population densities increase
- IOT and SMART City Initiatives-: platforms for innovation
- Transforming Transportation- Safe and Eco-Friendly Intermodal Transportation
- Citizen Engagement and Serving the Community
- Embracing Future Trends, Creative Destruction and Disruptive/ Innovations/ Technologies
- The Importance of Public Private Partnership and Innovative Funding Models
2. SMART 360 DEBATE – STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN AVIATION FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
The SMART 360 panel will bring together industry leaders for a dynamic fast paced debate.
Panel members will explore and discuss the positive impact that aviation has on economic development, job creation, tourism and trade.
Session Guidelines and Considerations:
- SMART Cities and NEXT Airports
- Airport/ Airline – Dynamic Partnerships
- The Road Map for Growth
- Airport Region Employment – (direct/indirect/induced/tourism/ancillary)
- Catalysts for International Trade & Business
3. SMART AIRPORT CENTRIC DEVELOPMENT – LAND USE, REAL ESTATE & COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Mixed commercial land use and airport area development are key drivers in boosting airport revenues, job creation and attracting big business to the airport locality.
Commercial Strategies for maximizing the profitability of the airport area.
- Airport Property and Real Estate Development
- Land Development Patterns
- Commercial Corridors and Business Clusters
- Business Attraction
4. GROWTH, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
As airports grow and develop, they are rightly realizing their positive economic potential on the regions they serve. How do they grow within sustainable parameters and safeguard that very community.
Smart Design & Development
Airports are icons of air travel, centres of design, innovation and functionality.
What are the future trends, challenges and objectives for air transportation facilities?
How will airports respond to capacity issues, passenger expectation, new aircraft, and proliferation of technology and future demand?
1. SMART AIRPORT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Designing, constructing futuristic, functional terminal facilities to meet the requirements of passengers and airlines.
• Reconfiguring Design Concepts for the Technology Enhanced Future
• Innovative Architectural Design for Next Airports
• Creating Identity through Physical Form
• Airport Terminal Transformations
• New Trends in Terminal Design for the Expectation of Changing Population Demographics
2.REDEFINING THE INFRASTRUCTURE MASTERPLAN
Planning, financing and implanting airport development, capital development & improvement programmes for the air transportation nodes of the future.
– Joined Up Master Planning
– Connecting the Airport and the Wider Metropolitan Region Intermodal Transportation Access
– Airport Investment and Innovative Funding Models
– Airport Construction and Engineering
– Light Rail Connectivity and Intermodal Transportation Access
– Future Proofing Airports
3. GREEN AIRPORT DESIGN
Aviation is a key component of business, social mobility and economic development. What is the industry response to build and develop successful infrastructure assets?
- Carbon Neutral Airports
- Sustainable Design/Development
- Community Relations/ Outreach Programmes/ Partnerships
- Innovative Green Solutions
4. AIRPORT CASE STUDIES – THE DESIGN LAB
The industry’s best, brightest and most influential minds debate and imagine the concepts future of airport design.
Capital development and airport improvement programmes – Developing for the future. How are airports meeting the constant pressure on capacity and building world-class facilities to meet the demand?
IT & Automation
The SMART Airports IT & Automation conference day will again bring together Chief Information Officers, IT Directors and Head of Operations to explore invaluable insights, case studies and innovation.
To share and discuss their visions for the future airport and the role of how high tech innovation will change the strategy on airport operation, passenger experience, design, customer service and expectations.
1.THE STRATEGIC OUTLOOK- STREAMLINING AIRPORT OPERATIONS THROUGH IT&T
- Integrating Airport IT Systems to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Quality
- Airport Wide Unified IT&T Strategy
- Network Solutions
- Social Media and Web Based Relations
- SMART Intelligent Airports
2.SMART BAGGAGE PROCESSING/ HANDLING SYSTEMS, AUTOMATION & TECHNOLOGY
- SMART High-Tech Baggage Systems
- BHS Design, Master Planning
- System Bag Drop Innovations
3.DELIVERING A UNIQUE CUSTOMER CENTRIC EXPERIENCE
- Creating a Customer Service Culture
- Improving the Customer Experience at Every Touch Point
- Airport Check In & Self Service Innovations
- SMART Passenger Processing
- Streamlining the Passenger Experience
- Analysing the Current & Future Trends
Self-Check-In, e Gates, Mobile Charging, Beacons, Way-Finding, Displays, Bag Tags, Mobile Tools, Accessibility
Smart Airport Security
The global airport security market is predicted to more than double expenditure by 2020 and investments in security and surveillance, access control, perimeter security, integration, cyber security and screening are top of the agenda for Heads of Security.
With heightened security checks across the Asia and the rest of the globe, the SMART Airport’s Security conference will again bring together Security Directors, Head of Operations and Security, Security Teams, Security Managers and Security Analysts to learn, share and discuss the current threats, hot topics, regulatory framework and how SMART solutions and technology will shape the industry response.
1. (Panel Debate)- THE SMART SECURITY 360 DEBATE
Challenges, solutions, and innovations
Understanding the delicate balance of a safe, strong security network and passenger expectation and consent.
- Smart Security- New Thinking in Security Methods and Keeping Pace with the Accelerator Loop of Future Threats
- Insider Threat – The Enemy Within
- Emerging Security Technologies
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Managing Crowded Places and ‘Soft Targets
2.IDENTIFYING THE FUTURE THREATS TO AVIATION SECURITY
– Security Management Systems
– Security by Design
– Future Innovations Supporting Integrated Security
3.BALANCING THE PASSENGER EXPERIENCE AND ROBUST AND EFFECTIVE SECURITY SYSTEMS
Resilience Planning and Recovery
Airport & Airline Perspectives
4.SECURITY PASSENGER AND TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
Smart Security & Next Check Points
Cargo and Passenger Screening
Touch Point Innovations
LOCATION & ACCOMMODATION
SMART Airports Europe 2017 is taking place at the Hotel Novotel München Messe.
This stylish modern conference facility will be the perfect stage for SMART Airports Europe 2017.
More details about the hotel can be found at http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-5563-novotel-munich-messe/index.shtml
To book accommodation at either the Novotel Munchen Messe Hotel or other nearby hotels please click here –http://www.interairport.com/europe/2017/english/travel/hotels/
CO-LOCATED WITH: inter airport europe
2017, the 21st International Exhibition for Airport Equipment, Technology, Design and Services will take place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany.
Renowned as the leading one stop shop event for the entire airport industry, inter airport Europe is the first choice for airport operators when it comes to sourcing the latest airport equipment, technology and services for ground handling, terminal operations, airport IT and airport design.
With its international audience of industry professionals from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers and aviation support the exhibition offers suppliers to the airport sector a unique marketing platform.
|PLATINUM SPONSORS €15,000||GOLD SPONSORS €10,000||SILVER SPONSORS €5,000|
|• Presented as Platinum sponsors of the SMART Airports Europe 2017 conference day of your choice||Presented as Gold sponsors of the SMART Airports Europe 2017 conference day of your choice||Presented as Silver sponsors of the SMART Airports Europe 2017 conference day of your choice|
|2x 15-minute conference speaker slot on the conference days of your choice||15-minute full conference speaker slot on the conference day of your choice||One free delegate pass to attend the conference on the day of your choice|
|A copy of the full delegate list||A copy of the full delegate list||A copy of the full delegate list|
|Four free delegate passes to attend the conference on the day of your speaker’s presentation||Two free delegate passes to attend the conference on the day of your speaker’s presentation|
|Delegate passes to attend the other days of the conference will be available at a special rate||Delegate passes to attend the other days of the conference will be available at a special rate|
|200 word company profile on the event website and in the official Event Guide||150 word company profile on the event website and in the official Event Guide||100 word company profile in the official Event Guide|
|1 banner advert on event website|
|Corporate branding [logo] on all marketing and promotional material, including: conference website (with corresponding links), brochures, Event Guide, in conference room etc||Corporate branding [logo] on all marketing and promotional material Including: conference website (with corresponding links), brochures, Event Guide, in conference room etc.|
|Full page colour advertisement in the official Event Guide||Half page colour advertisement in the official Event Guide|
|Corporate branding on inter airport Show Preview sent to up to 25,000 potential delegates in the lead up to the conference||Corporate branding on inter airport Show Preview sent to up to 25,000 potential delegates in the lead up to the conference||Corporate branding on inter airport Show Preview sent to up to 25,000 potential delegates in the lead up to the conference|
|Company brochure to be distributed at the conference (in official delegate bag given to all delegates at all SMART Airports Europe 2017 conferences)||Company brochure to be distributed at the conference (in official delegate bag given to all delegates at all SMART Airports Europe 2017 conferences)||Company brochure to be distributed at the conference (in official delegate bag given to all delegates at all SMART Airports Europe 2017 conferences)|
|Platinum sponsors to receive a 50% discount on the price of a Full Page colour advertisement in the inter airport issue of Airport World magazine||Gold sponsors to receive a 25% discount on the price of a Full Page colour advertisement in the inter airport issue of Airport World magazine||Silver sponsors to receive a 15% discount on the price of a Full Page colour advertisement in the inter airport issue of Airport World magazine.|
|REGISTRATION DESK SPONSORS**||€8,000|
|HOTEL KEY CARD SPONSORS*||€5,000|
|DELEGATE BAG GIFT/FLYER*||€3,000|
|BROCHURE/FLYER SEAT DROPS*||€3,000|
|HOSTED LUNCHES (1 AVAILABLE per day)||€7,500|
|HOSTED REFRESHMENT BREAKS (2 AVAILABLE per day)*||€5,000|