NON-AERONAUTICAL REVENUES – REVIVING CONSUMER AND BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Most airports face serious disruption to their finances and operations, with traffic and revenue forecasts in tatters and millions of aviation jobs threatened worldwide.
The longer-term implications are exacerbated by a perfect storm of collapsed traffic, growing pressures on traditional retail and concession models and, most critically, a rapid and radical shift in customer needs, mindsets and behaviour in response to the crisis.
Leading experts and industry stalwarts will help guide us through the current challenges and the future outlook.
Session 1. Airport Director 365 Outlook (CEO Panel)
- Reviving consumer and business confidence
- Stakeholder cooperation and partnerships
- Recent trends in airport revenues as a direct result of the pandemic
- Impact of lessons and restrictions caused by Covid-19 on passenger behaviour and psychology
Session 2. Airport Revenue Recovery Begins By Reinventing Airports’ Traditional Commercial And Operational Models
- Embracing e-commerce and adapting the business model – airport click/order/collect
- Adapt infrastructure and terminal processes to respond to health requirements
- Airports & key concession partners must align incentives and develop new, resilient and cooperative collaboration models
- How the travel retail/F&B offering has changed
- Reimagining customer experience post-pandemic
Session 3. The Future Is Digital – Becoming Seamless And Contactless
- Digitization to enhance passenger experience: understanding consumer behaviour
- Re-engineering the airport journey with integrated technology, experiences and partnerships to support industry players and evolving consumer needs
- Frictionless, touchless and contactless
- Ordering, delivery, payments for F&B, parking, duty free, other retail, lounges etc.
- New technologies – car parking, advertising, retail, F&B, lounges etc.